- Two gigs in a week
A quick little post from us to:
- Thank everyone for bearing with us while we get the album sounding awesome, and for your continued support to us as a band!
- To remind you that we're playing at one of our favourite venues: The Con Club in Lewes on Friday 6th Feb.
- To say that we're playing on Saturday 7th at the Amex stadium in Brighton when the Albion play Notts Forest as the pre-match band on the bandstand. Exciting stuff! See us there from 1:30 PM
- We have a promotion on our merch site, giving you all free shipping on the majority of merch from our store. Link below!
- Gig Date Change
Hi everyone - we were scheduled to play at The Volunteer in Lewes on Friday 23rd January but this has now changed to Friday 16th January, so less than a week to wait! Dust off your dancing shoes and get along there...
- Happy New Year!
Get along to The Lamb in Lewes tonight where we've got a treat for your lug holes! It's the place to be, AND it's free entry. Come and celebrate with us!
- Freebies at the Live Album Recording!
We can confirm that on the 12th of December, at the Elephant and Castle Live album recording, every member of the audience will get a free Scott Free wristband. These have never been available before and this will be the first opportunity to get one, for FREE. Only up to 100 wristbands will be available on the night.
There may also be chocolate... You'll have to come and find out!
Be there, at the Elephant and Castle, Lewes from 8PM to be a part of the recording of our debut Album.
- Live Album Recording Coming up
Right. Big announcement. Over the last few months we have been chatting with Yellowfish Studios about recording a live album with them! We are pleased to say that today it has been confirmed that this is going ahead and we will be recording the live album on the evening of Friday 12th December, at The Elephant and Castle, Lewes. They'll be using their fabulous converted Airstream mobile recording studio. We want as many of you there as possible so the audience is nice and loud on the album! If you want to be a part of this, and hear yourself on the finished product, it would be amazing to see you there, it should be a really, really good night.
- Come and hear some of our new songs...
Everything's hunkydory in the Scott Free camp. We've just been rehearsing for our next gig which will be at THE LAMB in Lewes on the 28th of this month. We'd appreciate it if you came down and supported us as we're going to be premièring some of our new material. It's one of our favourite places to play, so it'll definitely be a good one!
Today we are heading off for Wales for a week of writing new music! Should be a great week, and we've got some exciting things coming up once we are back. See you on the other side
- TGIF......on Friday....
Bit of a short notice gig this coming Friday at The Wheatsheaf pub in Crowborough. It's our first time there, and apparently it's quite 'snug', so come along and help us get the weekend off to a really good start.
- The Volley!
We're playing The Volunteer in Lewes on Friday night - it'd be great to see some of you there!
- Hot night at The Con Club
It was a great gig at The Con Club on Friday, and thanks to all who came along to support (despite the torrential rain), and dance the night away - Photograph by George Allan