- It's TONIGHT
Burlesque album launch is tonight at The Lamb in Lewes. A chance to get your hands on the album, and maybe a poster! We'll be playing a full set including tracks from the album. See you there!
- Pre-Order Burlesque
Ladies and gentlemen! Pre-orders of our debut album are now live. Place your order to secure a physical copy of our album on CD.Get in early and grab a T-shirt too while you're there! Click on the 'Links' tab to take you there...
- THE COUNTDOWN TO BURLESQUE HAS BEGUN
We've now got our hands on the final master of our live album. This follows 3 months of hard work by our amazing producers at Yellow Fish Music Group. We are really proud of the how it has turned out, and watch this space for the finished product!
- Gig Postponed
- If you were planning to see us at the Hotel Pelirocco on April 1st, unfortunately there have been some venue issues, and the gig is being rearranged for a future date, We'll keep you posted, and sorry for any inconvenience.That means that our next gig will be Easter Sunday at The Highlands, Uckfield. We are sharing the stage with some other fantastic musicians, who we are looking forward to catching up with! Should be a good night, so get it in your plans!
- Two gigs in a week
A quick little post from us to:
- Thank everyone for bearing with us while we get the album sounding awesome, and for your continued support to us as a band!
- To remind you that we're playing at one of our favourite venues: The Con Club in Lewes on Friday 6th Feb.
- To say that we're playing on Saturday 7th at the Amex stadium in Brighton when the Albion play Notts Forest as the pre-match band on the bandstand. Exciting stuff! See us there from 1:30 PM
- We have a promotion on our merch site, giving you all free shipping on the majority of merch from our store. Link below!
- Gig Date Change
Hi everyone - we were scheduled to play at The Volunteer in Lewes on Friday 23rd January but this has now changed to Friday 16th January, so less than a week to wait! Dust off your dancing shoes and get along there...
- Happy New Year!
Get along to The Lamb in Lewes tonight where we've got a treat for your lug holes! It's the place to be, AND it's free entry. Come and celebrate with us!
- Freebies at the Live Album Recording!
We can confirm that on the 12th of December, at the Elephant and Castle Live album recording, every member of the audience will get a free Scott Free wristband. These have never been available before and this will be the first opportunity to get one, for FREE. Only up to 100 wristbands will be available on the night.
There may also be chocolate... You'll have to come and find out!
Be there, at the Elephant and Castle, Lewes from 8PM to be a part of the recording of our debut Album.
- Live Album Recording Coming up
Right. Big announcement. Over the last few months we have been chatting with Yellowfish Studios about recording a live album with them! We are pleased to say that today it has been confirmed that this is going ahead and we will be recording the live album on the evening of Friday 12th December, at The Elephant and Castle, Lewes. They'll be using their fabulous converted Airstream mobile recording studio. We want as many of you there as possible so the audience is nice and loud on the album! If you want to be a part of this, and hear yourself on the finished product, it would be amazing to see you there, it should be a really, really good night.
- Come and hear some of our new songs...
Everything's hunkydory in the Scott Free camp. We've just been rehearsing for our next gig which will be at THE LAMB in Lewes on the 28th of this month. We'd appreciate it if you came down and supported us as we're going to be premièring some of our new material. It's one of our favourite places to play, so it'll definitely be a good one!